tattoomann Administrator

• Mitglied seit 2. Januar 2013
Letzte Aktivität

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FreightDawg -

is there a pilot handbook that i missed?, i'd like to know the procedure on aircraft substitution and also would it be possible to add more freight routes across Asia thank you

• gamingamer -

i know how to enter the flight plane by going to navugation the fpln but when i contact to atc and departed it say continue your approch please help me with this

• gamingamer -

guys anyone knows here that how do i send flightplan to atc in fscloud x plane 11

• TADEUSZ41 -

please send a password tadeuszpasnik@o2.pl LOT4155

• faultheo -

A couple of days ago - I sent an email regarding the 2018 EuoTour, adding me to your list. I never received any reply [ so I don't know if I got a yes or no ] so -- ; I did the 1st/ leg anyhow from EKCH - -EPWA. PIREP filed and accepted. What - is that it (?) I see nothing - I am not sure about what this is all for and to what end. The World Tour that used to be here in FSCloud was a good thing - but then it was stopped - a shame. That was a good thing that everybody liked I believe.
    Also in the main VA listing with all the different VA and all the pilots listing in the VA they belong to --- why are certain pilots - why do certain pilots retained all their hours and rankings from the past and others not. Since that last update (?) FSCloud or the FSWire [thing?] change [ I don't know what!!] I lost my hours and ranking, I had been kind of waiting to see if I would regain them without saying anything. Curious and wondering what the deal is.

• Ahmed -

Excuse me Sir, i would like to ask for a small favour. If it's not too much, would you please change my VA from Emirates to Universal Airways. Thank you :)

• UFL.PaPa Bear -

Tattoomann, How are you sir? Could you give me admin control over my Virtual Airline "Universal Airlines" please. I would like to be able to do more with our community and help out with getting traffic an routes completed and monitored.

• UFL.Mirza -

Excuse me Sir, i would like to ask for a small favour. If it's not too much, would you please change my VA hub from EHAM to WIII ? WIII wasn't listed on the hun list before. Thank you :)

• SAINULABITH -

hi
    how to create an airline please

• cherry1012 -

Dear Tattoomann. I have a problem with Smartcars; I can not login and get this message "account unavailable your account is currently inactive . this could be because of inactivity or a decision made by your virtual airline." , I can open the va app in fscloud but then cannot log onto smartcars. My Pilot ID XXC2775 . I hope you can help me. I was for 4 mount not play the game, i think my account have to be activated. Best Regards

Ab Korpel ( Cherry1012 )

• Kane13983 -

Hi könntest du mir helfen mich bei euch zu bewerben?

• KLM-SkyTeam -

Hi tattoomann I have the same problem with activation , have tried to get 9 digits code but get no email can you help me

• HeyFscloud -

hi! kenn dich aus twitch

• faultheo -

samsung24

• tattoomann -

samsung24 new password inside Theo