FSCloud Creator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FSCloud Creator

Keep getting an error --

Can't connect to Server!
    Reason: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: [530] Not logged in.
    at System.Net.webClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebReques& request)
    at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
    at VA_App.login.CanConnect)

I have FSCloud Creator
    VA App_1_6_1_0

It was working fine before. I noticed yesterday that it would not work. I tried again today and it still will not work.
  • October 15 today --- Nothing has been said or done about the VA App route creator not working. I downloaded the app again and I still get the same error.
    No one has said shit or done shit. These forums are "DEAD!" Oh -- what was done - this thread was marked 'Done. Bullshit.
    I've noticed a lot of people are asking for help in the forums and there is at times none given -- especially from the ones who should be in charge - you hear nothing from them, those that are responsible for FSCloud.
    Why people still join here makes no sense -- but those that do and those that are active are different in numbers.
    This site can not move forward because there are no one to lead and take charge. No wonder - the majority of the people that do join soon lose interest and they don't come back. Look at how many join a VA -- they may fly a couple and then nothing. The VA Airlines get cluttered with a lot of inactives.
    :( People come to the Forums - read the threads, see nothing is being answered, no one being helped -- so why should they post a thread or become active -- it ia a waste of time and effort!
    No wonder VA Airlines can't grow -- I can't do it, I have no powers here-- all I can do is shake my head and wonder why start something like FSCloud and then let it flounder and stagnate. FSCloud could be so much in the right hands - those that hold it now - no way FSCloud will be what you see now -- mediocre.
    Also, the routes that are broken will stay broken, those that are ridiculous will stay the ridiculous.
    :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

This was probably a waste of time -- I know, WTF.............