Angepinnt Virtual Airline System [VAS] 1.0

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Indeed, it is. In first email I receive such a message:

VAS System schrieb:

Dear..., Your account have been made at FSCloud Virtual Airlines, but your account has not yet been activated. You will receive an email when your registration has been activated by someone on our staff. Thanks! FSCloud Virtual Airlines Staff
      However, I did not received any confirmation of activation. Checked in SPAM box as well - nothing there.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von FSXLiveries.com ()

• FSXLiveries.com schrieb:

Indeed, it is. In first email I receive such a message:

VAS System schrieb:

Dear..., Your account have been made at FSCloud Virtual Airlines, but your account has not yet been activated. You will receive an email when your registration has been activated by someone on our staff. Thanks! FSCloud Virtual Airlines Staff
      However, I did not received any confirmation of activation. Checked in SPAM box as well - nothing there.
      There is no confirmation email.. im waiting for a new phpvms version so i can start rebuilding the whole VAS in core but keeping the layout.

It should be fixed by then!..
    • MRDalle: Can I just get confirmation on how VA APP's money works. Been flying a few times, RSQ...VA AIRLINE is doing "good", but the money in the VA APP showing RSQ is about on the bottom, the more flights done, the bigger the "- total" gets

What is the correct way, closing that program...At times I got 100% PAX satisfaction, but after starting up again, no changes...?

thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von XRAY ()

• XRAY schrieb:

MRDalle: Can I just get confirmation on how VA APP's money works. Been flying a few times, RSQ...VA AIRLINE is doing "good", but the money in the VA APP showing RSQ is about on the bottom, the more flights done, the bigger the "- total" gets

What is the correct way, closing that program...At times I got 100% PAX satisfaction, but after starting up again, no changes...?

thanks
      Please dont mix up the VA tool from the FSCloud and the VAS. Completly 2 different things! They dont even use the same database. As i wrote above im waiting for that update so i will redo the whole financial thing. Your Bank Account will be wiped as soon the system will be active (maybe in 3-4 Months)
    • Thank MrDalle. I just missed that guide.

Now let's talk about VAS' development.

What's your plans for VAS? What kind of features we can expect? Why there is no discussion started to ask what kind of options people would like to have, what vision you as a dev have, etc?
      You said, you are going to rebuild VAS from core, including whole financial system. What are you going to change? What vision do you have for it?
      Before this forum was built, on the old one I gave some examples, ideas on such a features to make VA system really interesting and more complex. I do not know if Tesli has some backup which he could read and find that topic.
      Now, VAapp (from FSC client) has interesting option - boarding, seeing "live" buying tickets and boarding process. It's really cool addon and I would like to know if you plan something like that for VAS as well?

I made yesterday my first flight with VAS and opened VA app inside FSCloud client. Now I know that VA app from FSC client is a separate "product", developed probably by someone else but it's somehow connected since I have made FLP in this app and then added it to VAS system.
      However, it looks chaotic when it comes to use both apps.

Could you be so kind to give us a list of features you will work on?

Regards
      FSXliveries
    • You write in the thread for suggestions ideas etc.. check page 1 there is also a list with our plans for the future. As soon i can get my hands on the update for phpvms i will update the list. I cant tell what will work and i dont want to make any unhappen promises..

We will keep the Layout and change the finance system to a more competetive system.
      Also it´s planned to give VA´s a more elemtary role and not the single pilot like its now (eg. stats page)

If the new Cloud Client gets released by Testili there will be no addons in the client. The new VAS App will take place instead of the VA plugin which you can use at the moment beside the VAS App. I know its kinda confusing..
      But keep in mind that this will take at least several months still to go. There isnt even a beta version of the new phpvms yet. So if you have any ideas please let me know! i would like to build the whole thing community driven and not by myself..

Cheers
      Dalle
    • Yeap, I have seen the first page but the list is very general but I would like to get more into the details. :)
      I know it's hard to work alone on such a things. Unfortunately, I'm not dev so I can't help in this matter.

Could you tell me what do you mean by "more competetive financial system"? What exact option you have on planned list at this moment?
      My invention about VA system isn't strong as it was long long time ago. However if I will have some general vision, it might help me to be more creative. :)

Do you know already or could you ask Testinick about old forum backup and if he has it? If yes and if it's possible to dig into it, it would be a nice start since I gave a quiet complex ideas back then.

The other thing is server load. Is VAS and FSC settled on one server and how huge traffic it can handle? I ask because I have no idea how does it works or looks like from technical point of view.
      And this question just comes from observation of long time needed to switch between sub-pages of VAS and responsiveness of FSC client. Is it a matter of coding only or it has to do something with packets sent/received by the server(-s)?

I hope that other people will join this discussion and will give some ideas as well.

Regards
      FSXliveries
    • We inserted all Data from the old forum into this one.. so if its not here its lost :(

By more Competetive i mean that things like a VA Hub Airport and shedules will get along a fuel price system.
      • Flying to a different VA´s HUB could be more expensive to fly in a local airport in the area.
      • Shedules can booked only from last location or you have to buy a jumpseat ticket to spawn on a different Airport.
      • Testili made a great VAS extension as a app in the fscloud client. Which shows the great idea also PAX could be influence your earings from flights if you made a ruff landing etc..
      • It makes no sense for Pilots to buy aircafts and airports before they fly.. we could rather let them pay a fee depending on landing rate or ETA.

Just to give some ideas..
      Every Component of FSCloud is running on a different server. Even the websites are hostet on different locations. So if you visit vas.fswire.net only once you call the domain a package will be sended and recieved Its not like a every 1 min refreshing upstream which would couse a huge server load by several loged in accounts. Also all pages are structed in seprated modules due the design of phpvms.

The new Cloud Version Testili is working on will have no addons or apps to even increase that rate. Its better to build several plugins then having at settled all on one location in my opinion
    • MrDalle schrieb:

By more Competetive i mean that things like a VA Hub Airport and shedules will get along a fuel price system.

Flying to a different VA´s HUB could be more expensive to fly in a local airport in the area.

Shedules can booked only from last location or you have to buy a jumpseat ticket to spawn on a different Airport.

Testili made a great VAS extension as a app in the fscloud client. Which shows the great idea also PAX could be influence your earings from flights if you made a ruff landing etc..

It makes no sense for Pilots to buy aircafts and airports before they fly.. we could rather let them pay a fee depending on landing rate or ETA
      That sounds pretty damn good!
    • It looks like all my posts from old forum were wiped out.

Your idea sounds good.
      To influence of popularity, happiness, etc of pax, crashes should also have a big hit on it.

One thing I do not understand. You say that pilots would pay a fee depending on landing rate and ETA but how it will influence using other VA's hubs?
      What regular costs VAs will have then? Paying for new hub or aircraft in their fleet isn't imho that bad idea.
      Dividing airports to three different groups - huge, medium and small - and charge for them for example every day, week or monthly, with dependence of how often it is used by the airline.
      With aircrafts it's different story and I do not have actually any interesting ideas at the moment.

I just don't see it if it will be a system where putting a money to the pocket will bring nothing. I mean, pilots or VAs will earn a money and will do nothing with it because there will be nothing to do with them.
      I don't know if any of you heard about "Airline Empires". It's a airline management online game.
      It has really complex financial system. Now, I know that first of all not all pilots on FSC would like to get in such a complex system. Second of all, for one person as dev would be mission impossible to create something like that.
      However, it would be nice to implement several things what I saw there two or three years back when I did play there.
      For example airline costs. I attached a screen of one of the pages from AE so I will not have to write it.
      Airline Empires screenshot

I believe if more people will talk about this and give some other new ideas, with a brainstorm we will have a really nice VAS in future.

Regards
    • Dear Mr Dalle:

Im an old pilot of fsx, after some years of absence im comming back to fly again and test all the improvements ;)
      Earlier years, i was flying with the infotools II developed by Renne and tested fscloud since its very beginning.

1. infotools II server is permanently closed? What happened with our flying hours, stats and points there?

2. Currently i have downloaded both Va systems, THE VA APP Remastered and the smartCars.
      Im flying with smartCars in fscloud and seems ok. But i realiced that there is a possible problem with both va systems ( smartcars and va app) since i have registered the same email address and password in both , but apparently i have got two independent accounts.

* with the VA app i can only make new flp or pip, can not fly, no fly records, no pireps of my flight. Is that right? Or something wrong with my registration in both systems?

Thanks and regards.
    • Welcome back @Captain_sky58!

Well a few things happened since you left the cloud.

1. Rene is not more part of the team and deleted his work :(

2. VAS app and smartCARS is one system! The VAS App is a addition to smartCARS and the VAS Website so you can create routes and get more information for your preflight etc. All previous data is lost due a server attack a couple months ago..

3. Enhanced details of flight Records can be found on the VAS Website.

Make sure you have only 1 account!.. it sounds like you created a second one... If you need further Help you can write us a Ticket at the Support Center. Dont Forget your pilotID!!
    • thanks for your reply!

I just succesfully recovered my old forum account too!

Oh. Im sorry to hear about renne out of the team... so many years of hard work! I hope things with him be all right!

Before i send a ticket about my current VA account problem... im pretty sure that i was part of airberlin in cloud already when i left. Should we try to recover that old va account first? Or just try to fix my current accounts?

Regards.
    • OK, I have two...ekhm actually three more ideas ^^

1. Buying aircraft

It would be nice to have some leasing program (company or companies) so airlines will not have to pay huge amount of money at start.
      However, as soon as new plane would be registered (based on reg number if possible) in VA's fleet, they would need to pay a piece of this leasing, for example every week.
      VA would have a chance to choose between different leasing contract, depends on their actual financial possibilites.
      Starting from the expensive one ( but cheap per week or month) to cheapest one (with high payments every week)

2. Company's feature

Based on short, medium or long-haul flights, there could be offered a different kind of entertainment system and catering service.
      Of course if company would like to serve some delicious dished in medium flights like they do in long-haul ones, they should be able to do it as well.
      The final income for company should be calculated as difference value between expense to buy it and income of selling it.
      This last factor would be random, however the outcome would be based on the number of passengers reported in PERIPS.
      All this features would have some influence on VA's reputation.

3. Company's advertisement campain

Several different types of advertisement, divided for sub-groups. Of course each of them should have different prices (also for subgroups) and should be calculated on one factor for sure - simply divided in 3 groups like in "airport fees" idea what I gave in my last post.

Newspapers:
      1. local (cheap)
      2. domestic (expensive)
      TV:
      1. local (cheap)
      2. domestic (expensive)
      3. international (very expensive)
      Airports:
      1. one airport (biggest or chosen manually) (expensive)
      2. several (manually chosen or only 5-10 biggest or random) (very expensive)
      3. all from VA's list (hardcore prices for big companies)
    • done Login email and Passwort

Werde VA-Pilot
      hier eine komplette Anleitung
      1. Regestrierung Create your Account
      fswire.net/
      2. Download & Install SmartCARS App:
      tfdidesign.com/smartcars/app.p…lineid=365&language=en-US
      After REGISTERING your account need to be manually ACTIVATED by an Admin
      for virtual airlines
      3. Install FSUIPC is free
      schiratti.com/dowson.html
      4. Load VA-App for create Route
      fswire.net/downloads/Virtual_Airline_App_Remastered.zip
      5. little Tutorial for SmartCARS

6. Teamspeak for more Fun and help
      Dear FSCLOUD Members! There´s a NEW TEAMSPEAKSERVER for FSCLOUD!
      All Airline-Channels are taken to the new TS! You´re all Welcome!! 85.214.246.8:5630
      7. all Pilot and Airlineinfos
      vas.fswire.net/index.php/login
      Kein Fahrwerk ist so hart wie das Leben ;-)