Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ChickenDipper -

Hat das Thema X-Air CSL package not working gestartet.

Thema
    So I have found that if I remove the Bluebell CSL package and run FSCloud.exe it will offer to install the X-Air CSL package, it then creates an AllPlanes.txt but Fscloud will not work with this package at all and I cannot add my own download CSL for…
  • Krytak21 -

Mag den Beitrag von Krytak21 im Thema FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Beitrag)
    I have Just installed fscloud and it comes up with a menu when i press enter but when i click one of the buttons from 1-9 nothing happens am i missing something or is my install broken. i have tried restarting fscloud and that didn't seem to fix the…
  • Krytak21 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema FSCloud crashes upon start verfasst.

Beitrag
    I have Just installed fscloud and it comes up with a menu when i press enter but when i click one of the buttons from 1-9 nothing happens am i missing something or is my install broken. i have tried restarting fscloud and that didn't seem to fix the…
  • print744 -

Beitrag
    update others see me in the client even though the client app isn't running or visible in the taskbar I've tried a bunch of different install permutations but the client keeps crashing
  • print744 -

Mag den Beitrag von ICsim im Thema FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello! I have followed the guidelines for the installation. This is for XP11.30. XPUIPC is setup with the local LAN IP as well. When the sim starts in green it says FS Plugin is loaded. I also deactivate plugins not being used. All seems to go well…
  • print744 -

Like (Beitrag)
    Anyone?
  • print744 -

Mag den Beitrag von chris74656 im Thema FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Beitrag)
    I wanted to try FSCloud for the first time today and ran into the same problem. right after starting fscloud x-plane 11.32 freezes for about 2 seconds and exits. glad this seems to be a bug and it's not just me not understanding the installation…
  • print744 -

Like (Beitrag)
    I am the original poster? Does the FSCloud dev read the posts? Multiple people are having the same issue. Start and crash? Thoughts anyone?
  • print744 -

Beitrag
    Same problem. Even uninstalled anti-virus. Repeatedly restarted PC, redownloaded and reinstalled FSCloud and X-Plane 11 plugin. Followed this video to a T: youtu.be/fmm_Kc6cuHk, each time. No joy, same results each time. I start XP, green "FSCloud plugin…
  • flightsim -

Hat einen Kommentar an die Pinnwand von flightsim geschrieben.

Pinnwand-Kommentar
    any help on this
  • Jack -

Mag den Beitrag von Timothee im Thema Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Beitrag)
    frkcqaus.png Designed by Vectorpocket / Freepik Dear pilots We are happy to invite you to our first Xmas tour on VAM. We take you to the northern part of Europe. Starting from today enjoy the 12 legs through five countries. Don't wait and book your…
  • flightsim -

Hat einen Kommentar an die Pinnwand von flightsim geschrieben.

Pinnwand-Kommentar
    cant find mu unlock code in the install folder please help
  • mongojax -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Human ATC Suggestions/Bugs verfasst.

Beitrag
    I would to use Human ATC but I keep getting errors when trying to start Any assistance would be greatly appreciated Windows 10 Home 64 Bit MJX
  • Jack -

Mag den Beitrag von Patytech im Thema Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Beitrag)
    Happy BDay Sunrise.Fly Many thanks to our pilots for all the flights, their support and for sure, the fun we had together all the years. Do not forget our group flight, 02.03.2019 20: 00h (19:00 UTC) at FSCloud! All time happy landings.
  • Drebing -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema FSCloud keeps crashing and saying it needs an update verfasst.

Beitrag
    How to install FScloud for FSX Try this one. Maybe is the same for P3Dv4.
  • mitchw99 -

Hat das Thema FSCloud keeps crashing and saying it needs an update gestartet.

Thema
    I am running p3d V4 and every time I open FSCloud it says my platform is FSX which isn't even installed and then crashes saying Error: Closing Program! --> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlExeption(0x80004005): The host 85.325.68.221 does not suuport SSL…
  • Drebing -

Beitrag
  • ICsim -

Beitrag
    I am the original poster? Does the FSCloud dev read the posts? Multiple people are having the same issue. Start and crash? Thoughts anyone?
  • Patytech -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline verfasst.

Beitrag
    Happy BDay Sunrise.Fly Many thanks to our pilots for all the flights, their support and for sure, the fun we had together all the years. Do not forget our group flight, 02.03.2019 20: 00h (19:00 UTC) at FSCloud! All time happy landings.