Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TPA121 -

Posted the thread Fscloud will not start, MySql errors.

Thread
    Fscloud will not start after win 10 rel 1903. I am getting this error.. 81.169.250.232/forum/index.php…901814de45b49a36af3cb2f01 I need help. Almost bald now. James McLean aka TPA121
  • CLUBCLASS -

Posted the thread Own Aircraft Not Showing On Map.

Thread
    Hi I am using P3D v 4.5. I can't see my own aircraft on the main map however I can see myself on the pop out map. I can see other aircraft on both maps. Previously was working fine but this has happened since a reinstall of fscloud. If anyone can help it…
  • CLUBCLASS -

Posted the thread Own Aircraft Not Showing On Map.

Thread
    Hi I am using P3D v 4.5. I can't see my own aircraft on the main map however I can see myself on the pop out map. I can see other aircraft on both maps. Previously was working fine but this has happened since a reinstall of fscloud. If anyone can…
  • Joburgtaxi -

Replied to the thread FSCloud crashing on 'Checking Pre-Requisites'.

Quote from miguelmcf01: “That's alright, I've opened a support ticket to the dev's :) ” Hi Did you get resolution to this? I have exactly the same issue Faulting application name: FSCloud.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5572ebd2 Faulting module…
  • flaco22097676 -

Wrote a comment on Miro2910’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola mario
  • flaco22097676 -

Wrote a comment on ChickenDipper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • AirJerHod -

Replied to the thread X-PLANE.

Hello, I got a problem when I open FSCloud, when I start this program I got error: cant find freeglut.dll but when I check in that path it's there I copied that dll there after I installed it and it worked before. Im sure I installed it correctly How…
  • SgtMajDan -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

I am having the same problem that shows a code block to fill but I am a new user and trying to set this thing up..Thanks in advance for any info..
  • Slowhand -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

• Slowhand -

Posted the thread Password does not match?.

Thread
    After some years I like to pick up FSCloud again with my old account (Slowhand). So I downloaded the FSX client, but could not install it. It keeps saying: "Unlock code / Password does not match." ;( Since I have no unlock code anymore, I used my…