Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fonseca -

Posted the thread My plane dont appear on the map of fscloud..

Thread
    Hi, My plane dont appear on the map of fscloud can you help? Pilot ID: DLH5890 FONSECA Thanks Victor
  • blakefb21 -

Replied to the thread Other players not showing up.

im having the same issue. another plane is parked next to me on the map, but i cant see them. ive seen others before when i first ran setup and pointed the fscloud to where my simobjects folder is. ive tried replacing the plane next to me with a…
  • Michel -

Posted the thread UNLOCK COD.

Thread
    Bonjour je vient de réinstaller fscloud et la sa me demande un unlock cod j'ai tout essayer même supprimer fscloud.ini et même rentrer le code de unlock rien ne fonctionne comment je peut faire merci
  • Siregar -

Wrote a comment on Siregar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hallo,ich habe eine Frage.Bei FSCloud neben Piloten-Name ist einen Fahne ( z.B Fahne von Deutschland) wie traegt man diese Fahne neben den Piloten ein? Vielleicht können Sie mir Tipp geben. Danke im Vorraus.
  • HHK -

Posted the thread Flag to be shown ahead of my nick.

Thread
    Hi! I would like to show the flag of my country ahead of my nick. How can I achieve this? Kind regards HHK
  • HHK -

Replied to the thread Other players not showing up.

May be, you are too far away. Planes are very small, may be you can see them as soon as you come closer. Try it! Regards HHK
  • Ptoups -

Posted the thread Other players not showing up.

Thread
    Hi, what do I need to so of other players dont show up? I can see them on the map but can't see the plane? :(
  • Milseraner -

Replied to the thread Cloud FSCloud erkennt den X-Plane 11 als FSX.

Probleme gelöst. Erst X-Plane starten und dann FSCloud. Jetzt wird der FluSi korrekt erkannt.
  • Oskarr -

Posted the thread FSCloud zeigt beim Start eine Fehlermeldung an.

Thread
    Hallo. Ich habe die FSCloud gerade installiert. Beim Starten bekomme ich immer eine UAC-Warnung (Möchten sie zulassen das durch diese App …) Dies habe ich durch eine simple Anleitung auf Chip gefixt. Ich habe eine Aufgabe per Windows Aufgabenplanung…
  • Milseraner -

Posted the thread Cloud FSCloud erkennt den X-Plane 11 als FSX.

Thread
    Hallo Zusammen, soeben habe ich FSCloud bei mir installiert. Die Installation verlief problemlos und auch so, wie es die verschiedenen Youtube-Videos beschreiben. Wenn ich FSCloud unter Windows 10 jetzt starte, wird mir als Plattform FSX angezeigt und…
  • marcusdel75 -

Posted the thread My plane dont appear on the map of fscloud..

Thread
    Hello, I installed fscloud to use xplane 11 in multiday mode. I followed the installation perfectly but when I open fs cloud my plane does not appear in the map. But fs cloud seems to be well connected to xplane, I have the impression that fs cloud does…
  • caramboss -

Liked sgthegor’s post in the thread FSCloud not showing other aircraft in game with x plane 11.

Like (Post)
    I have tried and tried but me another of my friends on X-plane 11 login to fscloud and I can see them but they cant see me. Why is this?
  • caramboss -

Liked cupporsche’s post in the thread Fscloud kein Traffic sichtbar im P3D v4.

Like (Post)
    Servus leute, ich habe jetzt seit einiger Zeit das Problem, dass ich keinen Traffic sehe. Mir werden auf der Karte die Spieler angezeigt, jedoch nicht im Sim unter Airtraffic. Die Cloud wurde bereits neuinstalliert + alle Ordner wurde gelöscht und bei…
  • DANNYAXN -

Wrote a comment on admin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi there.. i have upgraded my PC after this im not able to login to FScloud...Can you please help..... it says i need to put some Code or enter my password.. I have entered my password but nothing happens... Could u plz reset my password... Thanks

• AVQ45 -

Posted the thread How to refresh or reload aircraft list.

Thread
    Hi, I fly Bereiev-200 amphibious plane in multiplayer flight. All players fly BE-200. I want to see them in BE-200 but the plane is not in the replacement list, neither in the aircraft.txt list. How can I refresh or reload the aircraft list? Thanks.
  • TBryson2 -

Posted the thread Carrier Based operations?.

Thread
    Hello all, new to FSC. (In fact, I still haven't used it yet, but hope to this weekend). Are carrier based operations possible on FSCloud? If so, are there groups (individuals) who set up and perform carrier based operations already? If this is…
  • Fonseca -

Posted the thread My airplane doesn't show in the fscloud maps..

Thread
    Hi, I recently created a new account. I was successfuly activated. But my airplane doesn't show on map. P3D v5 Can you help. Thanks
  • coling_225 -

Replied to the thread Where can I download Human atc.?.

Wrote a comment on admin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, your server is hacked, i got an e-mail with @fscloud.net and they now my Username, please delete my acc. Thx!