Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• geo -

Replied to the thread FSCloud Map.

Not all aircraft appear on this map, including me. ( xcbs.de/vms/api/map.php )
  • faultheo -

Thanks for the replies -- man, I thought it was just me. Well -- lets see how long this problem lasts before someone finally fixes it. No one hold their breath now, don't want anyone to pass out from the wait. Pvaldez, you can still fly - you just can…
  • Pvaldez -

I have the same problem since one week ago, I have tried every thing, but have no positive resoults. I haven't fly in FSCloud because of this problem. Please solve the problem or give us help
  • Pvaldez -

Liked faultheo’s post in the thread FSCloud Map.

Like (Post)
    The FSCloud Map is not working. I have >> FSCloud (1.3156 pre - Beta ) WE are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region. Exception : The request was aborted . Could not create SSL / TLS secure channel. No matter what zoom…
  • undelete -

Hi, same problem here :( Kind regards, Andreas
  • faultheo -

Posted the thread FSCloud Map.

Thread
    The FSCloud Map is not working. I have >> FSCloud (1.3156 pre - Beta ) WE are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region. Exception : The request was aborted . Could not create SSL / TLS secure channel. No matter what zoom…
  • Dana44 -

Posted the thread Welche Staubsauger für 200 Euro sind gut.

Thread
    Hallo zusammen, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem guten Staubsauger, welcher nicht mehr als 200 Euro kostet. Welche Modelle könnt ihr hier empfehlen?
  • faultheo -

Replied to the thread FSCloud VA System Access.

Spoke too soon! I can not get into the va system this morning. It will not open. Something is definitely wrong going on with that. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I got it to open 1 time [ slow…
  • faultheo -

Replied to the thread FSCloud VA System Access.

It is now working -- I am able to access fscloud va now. I even did a flight. Thank You >> 8o
  • faultheo -

Posted the thread FSCloud VA System Access.

Thread
    Tried for over 2 1/2 hours to get FSCloud va.net -- no access. Can not get the VA-System to open up. Server down? No info here in the Forums. Something must be wrong. ;(
  • Joycatarina -

Wrote a comment on Joycatarina’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Which Is The Best Uber Clone App Development Company?
    Hello readers!

We are all aware of the current trend and the impeccable business behind online taxi bookings. But, have you ever given it a thought? How profitable is this taxi booking business or…
  • Uber clone is an online taxi booking script for customers, and it will make it too easy to book them online through this software. So this software is one of the best taxi bookings business. Our Rebustar has been more unique features and more technology…
  • faultheo -

Replied to the thread Flight Leg Not Updated.

• faultheo -

Posted the thread Flight Leg Not Updated.

Thread
    Brasilientour Leg #26 SBMO > SBAN FLIGHT # FSC41453 Flight was done and accepted but it did not update to the next leg. Next leg that should be showing is Leg #27 SBAN > SBGP It is not. Something is wrong!