Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Joburgtaxi -

Replied to the thread FSCloud crashing on 'Checking Pre-Requisites'.

Quote from miguelmcf01: “That's alright, I've opened a support ticket to the dev's :) ” Hi Did you get resolution to this? I have exactly the same issue Faulting application name: FSCloud.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5572ebd2 Faulting module…
  • flaco22097676 -

Wrote a comment on Miro2910’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hola mario
  • flaco22097676 -

Wrote a comment on ChickenDipper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
  • AirJerHod -

Replied to the thread X-PLANE.

Hello, I got a problem when I open FSCloud, when I start this program I got error: cant find freeglut.dll but when I check in that path it's there I copied that dll there after I installed it and it worked before. Im sure I installed it correctly How…
  • SgtMajDan -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

I am having the same problem that shows a code block to fill but I am a new user and trying to set this thing up..Thanks in advance for any info..
  • Slowhand -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

• Slowhand -

Posted the thread Password does not match?.

Thread
    After some years I like to pick up FSCloud again with my old account (Slowhand). So I downloaded the FSX client, but could not install it. It keeps saying: "Unlock code / Password does not match." ;( Since I have no unlock code anymore, I used my…
  • JamieYag -

Wrote a comment on JamieYag’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey any help would be appreciated. So I'm on FSCloud and no one can see my aircraft i triend with 10+ peoplw now and no one can see my aircrfat no matter what plane i fly they can see me on the map and can see my name but not my aircaft please help…
  • ChickenDipper -

Replied to the thread X-Air CSL package not working.

• Drebing -

Liked Patytech’s post in the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Post)
    New Livery for our Airbus A319 Here some pictures from our nice plane named "Erfurt". (Hidden Content) Download is available on Sunrise.Fly website: homepage.o2mail.de/sunrise.fly/index.php?page=downloads Have Fun ;)
  • Jack -

Liked Patytech’s post in the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Post)
    New Livery for our Airbus A319 Here some pictures from our nice plane named "Erfurt". (Hidden Content) Download is available on Sunrise.Fly website: homepage.o2mail.de/sunrise.fly/index.php?page=downloads Have Fun ;)
  • Patytech -

Replied to the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

• Qvirtual -

Posted the thread No aircraft in Xplane 11.

Thread
    hello, I have tried to get this to work so many times, I can see everyone on the map. However nothing in the sim (xplane 11) i let FSCloud download the CSL files and fired up the sim. Is there any way i can fix this ?