Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AirJerHod -

Replied to the thread X-PLANE.

Hello, I got a problem when I open FSCloud, when I start this program I got error: cant find freeglut.dll but when I check in that path it's there I copied that dll there after I installed it and it worked before. Im sure I installed it correctly How…
  • SgtMajDan -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

I am having the same problem that shows a code block to fill but I am a new user and trying to set this thing up..Thanks in advance for any info..
  • Slowhand -

Replied to the thread Password does not match?.

• Slowhand -

Posted the thread Password does not match?.

Thread
    After some years I like to pick up FSCloud again with my old account (Slowhand). So I downloaded the FSX client, but could not install it. It keeps saying: "Unlock code / Password does not match." ;( Since I have no unlock code anymore, I used my…
  • JamieYag -

Wrote a comment on JamieYag’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey any help would be appreciated. So I'm on FSCloud and no one can see my aircraft i triend with 10+ peoplw now and no one can see my aircrfat no matter what plane i fly they can see me on the map and can see my name but not my aircaft please help…
  • ChickenDipper -

Replied to the thread X-Air CSL package not working.

• Drebing -

Liked Patytech’s post in the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Post)
    New Livery for our Airbus A319 Here some pictures from our nice plane named "Erfurt". (Hidden Content) Download is available on Sunrise.Fly website: homepage.o2mail.de/sunrise.fly/index.php?page=downloads Have Fun ;)
  • Jack -

Liked Patytech’s post in the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

Like (Post)
    New Livery for our Airbus A319 Here some pictures from our nice plane named "Erfurt". (Hidden Content) Download is available on Sunrise.Fly website: homepage.o2mail.de/sunrise.fly/index.php?page=downloads Have Fun ;)
  • Patytech -

Replied to the thread Sunrise.Fly Virtual Airline.

• Qvirtual -

Posted the thread No aircraft in Xplane 11.

Thread
    hello, I have tried to get this to work so many times, I can see everyone on the map. However nothing in the sim (xplane 11) i let FSCloud download the CSL files and fired up the sim. Is there any way i can fix this ?
  • ChickenDipper -

Posted the thread X-Air CSL package not working.

Thread
    So I have found that if I remove the Bluebell CSL package and run FSCloud.exe it will offer to install the X-Air CSL package, it then creates an AllPlanes.txt but Fscloud will not work with this package at all and I cannot add my own download CSL for…
  • Krytak21 -

Liked Krytak21’s post in the thread FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Post)
    I have Just installed fscloud and it comes up with a menu when i press enter but when i click one of the buttons from 1-9 nothing happens am i missing something or is my install broken. i have tried restarting fscloud and that didn't seem to fix the…
  • Krytak21 -

Replied to the thread FSCloud crashes upon start.

I have Just installed fscloud and it comes up with a menu when i press enter but when i click one of the buttons from 1-9 nothing happens am i missing something or is my install broken. i have tried restarting fscloud and that didn't seem to fix the…
  • print744 -

update others see me in the client even though the client app isn't running or visible in the taskbar I've tried a bunch of different install permutations but the client keeps crashing
  • print744 -

Liked ICsim’s post in the thread FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Post)
    Hello! I have followed the guidelines for the installation. This is for XP11.30. XPUIPC is setup with the local LAN IP as well. When the sim starts in green it says FS Plugin is loaded. I also deactivate plugins not being used. All seems to go well…
  • print744 -

Like (Post)
    Anyone?
  • print744 -

Liked chris74656’s post in the thread FSCloud crashes upon start.

Like (Post)
    I wanted to try FSCloud for the first time today and ran into the same problem. right after starting fscloud x-plane 11.32 freezes for about 2 seconds and exits. glad this seems to be a bug and it's not just me not understanding the installation…
  • print744 -

Like (Post)
    I am the original poster? Does the FSCloud dev read the posts? Multiple people are having the same issue. Start and crash? Thoughts anyone?
  • print744 -

Same problem. Even uninstalled anti-virus. Repeatedly restarted PC, redownloaded and reinstalled FSCloud and X-Plane 11 plugin. Followed this video to a T: youtu.be/fmm_Kc6cuHk, each time. No joy, same results each time. I start XP, green "FSCloud plugin…
  • flightsim -

Wrote a comment on flightsim’s wall.

Wall Comment
    any help on this