Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• faultheo -

Replied to the thread Route Maker and a Route.

RE-SUBMITTING Route Maker still does not work! The update and download still does not work! Route FSC29406 New Orleans to Bogota - you can bid on - it still does not show up in SmartCars and a search for the route in SmartCars will not find it…
  • faultheo -

Replied to the thread Route Maker and a Route.

RE-SUBMITTING Route Maker still does not work! The update and download still does not work! Route FSC29406 New Orleans to Bogota - you can bid on - it still does not show up in SmartCars and a search for the route in SmartCars will not find it…
  • Hello, i'm new to FSCloud and wanted to use it. Unforunately X-Plane crashes as soon as I am in drawing range of other aircraft. I spawned in the middle of nowhere and was able to fly there, but when i get close to others X-Plane crashes to desktop. I…
  • LuxusTastischYT -

Replied to the thread Fscloud will not start, MySql errors.

• FCY-241 -

Replied to the thread Forums I can not start smartcars because my callsign and my password are rejected.

hi guys, it's resolved with help by Tattoomann. Great thanx Tattoomann ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • ecallr -

Replied to the thread Error with XP11 ASXP and FS Cloud.

I think that I found a solution: Put a copy of the freeglut.dll into two new directoies as FsCloud needs to find it. ....XP11/Resources/plugins/ASXPConnect/Resources/plugin/ This is not affect to ActiveSky. And I did the same for the FlightFactor A320…
  • ecallr -

Replied to the thread Error with XP11 ASXP and FS Cloud.

I have the same issue. If I start X-P11 with a plane from Laminar, FsCloud works fine, but if start with other from FlightFactor or Other third party the error is ths same, FsCloud is looking for freeglut.dll in a wrong path, and it remains for time…
  • crescendo222 -

Replied to the thread Cloud No Sound on UNICOM.

Hallo zusammen, inzwischen habe ich schon einige Flüge in der FSCloud mit X-Plane 11 absolviert. Bisher konnte ich aber keinen "Funkspruch" über UNICOM empfangen, obwohl es aktiv ist(grün oder orange) . Sehe immer wieder, dass jemand wohl auf UNICOM…
  • FCY-241 -

Posted the thread Forums I can not start smartcars because my callsign and my password are rejected.

Thread
    when i run smartcars the software asks me my callsign and my password i try to put the access one to the forum fscloud and i have a rejection. how to do it, I did not have to save callsign or password when installing smartcars ?
  • DanVas15 -

Wrote a comment on tattoomann’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Dear tattoomann. I would like to change VA from Ryanair to Aeroflot. Thanks
  • faultheo -

Posted the thread Route Maker and a Route.

Thread
    Route Maker App does not work. Update and download does not work. I have ver 1 2 0 0, I try to download new version; nothing happens and I get an error. I have tried this off and on now for 3 months. Thinking somebody would have noticed this by now;…
  • CASI-CGN -

Replied to the thread FSCloud hängt sich auf.

Posted the thread FSCloud hängt sich auf.

Thread
    Einen wunderschönen guten Morgen liebe Hobbypiloten, ich bin seit langem mal wieder in der FSX Szene unterwegs. Als ich mich wieder einwenig in die Materie FSX eingelesen habe, bin ich auf die FSCloud gestoßen. Danke einiger netter Tutorials habe ich…