Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Durantile -

Posted the thread Export flight info for broadcating..

Thread
    I'm starting to stream and wanted to know if there is a way to output altitude, speed, heading and maybe route info to display on screen? I'm looking to import the information into a broadcast software like a feed. I'm using OBS for now
  • FassBrause -

Replied to the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

• FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse
  • RedAero -

Posted the thread Retrieve old account.

Thread
    I downloaded and installed the program but it says my nick is in use (or something similar). Now, I used to use this program years ago when it was still called fsxtools, and I was registered under the same nick (RedAero), I assume that's what's causing…
  • FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse
  • DerKutscher -

Posted the thread XP11.50r1 Vulkan.

Thread
    Hi, ich habe hier nichts passendes gefunden, also stelle ich die Frage. Habe XP auf 11.50 r1 geupdatet. Habe mir auch die fscloudplugin2_64.xpl für Vulkan gezogen und eingesetzt. Wenn ich Vulkan aktiviert habe im XP, läuft das FS Cloud plugin nicht.…
  • Trippy -

Posted the thread X-Plane 11 CTD when loading FSCloud Map.

Thread
    Hi, My XP11.41 crashes to desktop when I click on either "Chat" or "Map" on FSCloud. FSCloud still continues to run. I have followed all install guides and started XP11 first and then FSCloud. It always crashes to desktop when theres other aircraft…
  • Trippy -

Posted the thread X-Plane 11.41 CTD when loading FSCloud.

Thread
    Hi, My XP11.41 crashes to desktop when I click on either "Chat" or "Map" on FSCloud. FSCloud still continues to run. I have followed all install guides and started XP11 first and then FSCloud. It always crashes to desktop when theres other aircraft…
  • Uncle John -

Replied to the thread FSC 1.6: New version in the test.

uncle John Moderator X-plane Pilots Group I am always happy to to test Beta's. Using FDCloud on daily basis in our group flights.
  • Drebing -

Replied to the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Exact the same here... ;) New PC, new FSC... and now I can't login to my old nickname called "Drebing", cause I need the Unlockcode, too.
  • chrisofusa -

Posted the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Thread
    I got a new computer and I did save the unlock file from the old computer but it got damage on the usb hardrive. I would like to continue using my Nickname "ChrisofUSA" but I forgot the code or password. Can my nickname be unlock again or do I need a…
  • Musashi -

Replied to the thread Other players not showing up.

I have got the same problem exactly. I can see myself and other pilots on the map but nothing in the xplane? Any recommendations thanks
  • EDDKKlaus -

Replied to the thread Lost pointa.

Hi ! same Problem i have ! 2 Times , FScloud set my Points from more then 1200 to 100 or so... Aktuell my Points are 138 Flights are 28 Miles are 10341 this can not be !? This is not Fun ! Bye