Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DANNYAXN -

Wrote a comment on admin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi there.. i have upgraded my PC after this im not able to login to FScloud...Can you please help..... it says i need to put some Code or enter my password.. I have entered my password but nothing happens... Could u plz reset my password... Thanks

• AVQ45 -

Posted the thread How to refresh or reload aircraft list.

Thread
    Hi, I fly Bereiev-200 amphibious plane in multiplayer flight. All players fly BE-200. I want to see them in BE-200 but the plane is not in the replacement list, neither in the aircraft.txt list. How can I refresh or reload the aircraft list? Thanks.
  • TBryson2 -

Posted the thread Carrier Based operations?.

Thread
    Hello all, new to FSC. (In fact, I still haven't used it yet, but hope to this weekend). Are carrier based operations possible on FSCloud? If so, are there groups (individuals) who set up and perform carrier based operations already? If this is…
  • Fonseca -

Posted the thread My airplane doesn't show in the fscloud maps..

Thread
    Hi, I recently created a new account. I was successfuly activated. But my airplane doesn't show on map. P3D v5 Can you help. Thanks
  • coling_225 -

Replied to the thread Where can I download Human atc.?.

Wrote a comment on admin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, your server is hacked, i got an e-mail with @fscloud.net and they now my Username, please delete my acc. Thx!
  • Enrico20 -

Replied to the thread SmartCars Problem.

Hallo an alle, habe das Problem behoben bekommen. Der Fehler "0xc000007b" kommt durch falsche Installation von den MSVCP100.dll und MSVCR100.dll. Ich habe in Start, Einstellungen, Apps/Programme die Visuell C++ Runtimes 2010 x86 und x64…
  • slyslim -

Posted the thread lag.

Thread
    New to FSCLOUD we are getting a 12 second lag on one machine but real time on the other, any ideas? ;(
  • slyslim -

Wrote a comment on slyslim’s wall.

Wall Comment
    New to FSCLOUD we are getting a 12 second lag on one machine but real time on the other, any ideas?
  • Hamburg_TVplay -

Posted the thread Kann man bei FSCloud eigenen Server erstellen?.

Thread
    Moin ich wollte fragen ob man einen eigenen Server erstellen kann?
  • Enrico20 -

Replied to the thread SmartCars Problem.

Hallo an alle, bin neu hier und habe das Problem mit Smartcars auch. Mir fehlte die MSVCP100.dll und MSVCR100.dll. Ich habe diese jetzt im System, doch jetzt eine neue Fehlermeldung beim Start von Smartcars. "Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden…
  • webstalle -

Posted the thread Need Feedback fscloud xplane plugin on multiple PCs (external views).

Thread
    When running a sim with external views, do I have to install the plugin on each of the PCs? My assumption is YES to see other traffic on the external views. How to configure the plugin in such a way that it receives the relevant traffic data to display…
  • webstalle -

Replied to the thread unable to load fscloud vulcan plugin.

I experienced this too. XP 11.50b4 under Windows 10. The XP 11.4x plugin was loaded; I could see myself on the FSCloud Map; flights have been tracked, but I could not see any other traffic. The solution is: Windows only: Do update the Visual C++
  • DE_Pelagorn -

Replied to the thread Brauche echt mal Hilfe. Fehler 1603 SFX Gold auf Win10..

* .NET Framework 4.8 (recommended) * 2019-04-18 * * .NET Framework 4.7.2 * 2018-04-30 * * .NET Framework 4.7.1 * 2017-10-17 * * .NET Framework 4.7 * 2017-04-05 * * .NET Framework 4.6.2 * 2016-08-02 * * .NET Framework 4.6.1
  • andi021 -

Replied to the thread Brauche echt mal Hilfe. Fehler 1603 SFX Gold auf Win10..

Waren bei den Versuchen Direct X 9.c und Net Framework 3.5 gleichzeitig installiert?
  • MayhemFTW -

Posted the thread unable to load fscloud vulcan plugin.

Thread
    FSCloud was working fine untill i upgraded to xp-11 vulcan. i replaced the plugin with the fscloud vulcan version and now get the message: D:\X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/fscloudplugin2_64.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be…
  • DE_Pelagorn -

Posted the thread Brauche echt mal Hilfe. Fehler 1603 SFX Gold auf Win10..

Thread
    Hallo liebes Forum, wie Ihr aus dem Betreff entnehmen könnt habe ich ein Problem den FSX auf dem neu aufgesetzten Windows 10 zu installieren. Bevor jetzt alle auf mich einprügeln "benutz google, da gibts haufenweise Tipps zu" muss ich gleich vorne…
  • wlgns0002 -

Posted the thread Where can I download Human atc.?.

Thread
    I want to use Human atc, but I can not find link or file... So Can you help me?
  • tattoomann -

Liked Daddelapa’s post in the thread Cloud FSC "thinks" another instance is running.

Like (Post)
    [German version below] Open Chatty chat client for Twitch and connect to a Twitch channel with the string "FSCloud" in the title. Open X-Plane 11 and load an airport. Start FSC: during start up you'll get a message box stating that another instance of…