Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Durantile -

Posted the thread Export flight info for broadcating..

Thread
    I'm starting to stream and wanted to know if there is a way to output altitude, speed, heading and maybe route info to display on screen? I'm looking to import the information into a broadcast software like a feed. I'm using OBS for now
  • FassBrause -

Replied to the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

• FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse
  • RedAero -

Posted the thread Retrieve old account.

Thread
    I downloaded and installed the program but it says my nick is in use (or something similar). Now, I used to use this program years ago when it was still called fsxtools, and I was registered under the same nick (RedAero), I assume that's what's causing…
  • FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse
  • DerKutscher -

Posted the thread XP11.50r1 Vulkan.

Thread
    Hi, ich habe hier nichts passendes gefunden, also stelle ich die Frage. Habe XP auf 11.50 r1 geupdatet. Habe mir auch die fscloudplugin2_64.xpl für Vulkan gezogen und eingesetzt. Wenn ich Vulkan aktiviert habe im XP, läuft das FS Cloud plugin nicht.…
  • Trippy -

Posted the thread X-Plane 11 CTD when loading FSCloud Map.

Thread
    Hi, My XP11.41 crashes to desktop when I click on either "Chat" or "Map" on FSCloud. FSCloud still continues to run. I have followed all install guides and started XP11 first and then FSCloud. It always crashes to desktop when theres other aircraft…
  • Trippy -

Posted the thread X-Plane 11.41 CTD when loading FSCloud.

Thread
    Hi, My XP11.41 crashes to desktop when I click on either "Chat" or "Map" on FSCloud. FSCloud still continues to run. I have followed all install guides and started XP11 first and then FSCloud. It always crashes to desktop when theres other aircraft…
  • Uncle John -

Replied to the thread FSC 1.6: New version in the test.

uncle John Moderator X-plane Pilots Group I am always happy to to test Beta's. Using FDCloud on daily basis in our group flights.
  • Drebing -

Replied to the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Exact the same here... ;) New PC, new FSC... and now I can't login to my old nickname called "Drebing", cause I need the Unlockcode, too.
  • chrisofusa -

Posted the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Thread
    I got a new computer and I did save the unlock file from the old computer but it got damage on the usb hardrive. I would like to continue using my Nickname "ChrisofUSA" but I forgot the code or password. Can my nickname be unlock again or do I need a…