Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• edakridge -

Posted the thread New social media catering to FS.

Thread
    There is a new social media out similar to Facebook, but catering to flight simulation. It is called “FlightNet” and seems to have just started up. Creating a profile or group is extremely similar to Facebook. I created a group for our VA yesterday…
  • Jolly -

Liked faultheo’s post in the thread FSCloud Creator.

Like (Post)
    October 15 today --- Nothing has been said or done about the VA App route creator not working. I downloaded the app again and I still get the same error. No one has said shit or done shit. These forums are "DEAD!" Oh -- what was done - this thread was…
  • Blacklist -

Replied to the thread XP11 Crash.

• marillion -

Replied to the thread FSCloud Creator.

Well said! i asked this also in the chat but no reaction. Can somebody please answer if this VA APP tool will work again. Or how we can add new routes in a different way ?"
  • faultheo -

Replied to the thread FSCloud Creator.

October 15 today --- Nothing has been said or done about the VA App route creator not working. I downloaded the app again and I still get the same error. No one has said shit or done shit. These forums are "DEAD!" Oh -- what was done - this thread was…
  • MarcelRS -

Also ich habe eine Lösung. Du musst die separate DLL von der Webseite ziehen. Also der Link oben ganz rechts. Die ist aktueller als in dem Gesamtpaket. Damit funktioniert es.
  • MarcelRS -

Hi Blacklist, mich habe das gleiche Problem und weiß leider auch keine Lösung. Ich hoffe die Jungs von der Cloud können vielleicht helfen. Gruß Marcel
  • faultheo -

Posted the thread FSCloud Creator.

Thread
    Keep getting an error -- Can't connect to Server! Reason: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: [530] Not logged in. at System.Net.webClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebReques& request) at…
  • Blacklist -

Posted the thread XP11 Crash.

Thread
    Moin Freunde, ich habe folgenes Problem mit X-Plane 11 und der Cloud. Und zwar schließt sich der Sim wenn ich in der Cloud fliege, im Log kommt die Meldung: THREAD FATAL ASSERT:…
  • Blacklist -

Replied to the thread Vulkan das Problem?.

Moin, hast du die AllPlanes die neu erstellt wurde im XP Verzeichnis eingefügt und durch die alte ersetzt?
  • Copilot -

Posted the thread Vulkan das Problem?.

Thread
    Moinsen, ich habe den Xplane11 auf Version 11.5 upgedatet. Ich habe die empfohlene Datei in die cloud eingefügt. Trotzdem steht hinter meinem Nutzernamen nun nichts mehr und ich werde auch nicht auf der Map angezeigt. Natürlich kann weder ich andere…
  • Durantile -

Posted the thread Export flight info for broadcating..

Thread
    I'm starting to stream and wanted to know if there is a way to output altitude, speed, heading and maybe route info to display on screen? I'm looking to import the information into a broadcast software like a feed. I'm using OBS for now
  • FassBrause -

Replied to the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

• FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse
  • RedAero -

Posted the thread Retrieve old account.

Thread
    I downloaded and installed the program but it says my nick is in use (or something similar). Now, I used to use this program years ago when it was still called fsxtools, and I was registered under the same nick (RedAero), I assume that's what's causing…
  • FassBrause -

Posted the thread Anmeldung SmartCars.

Thread
    Hey Leute,kann mich leider nict mehr bei SmartCars anmelden.Weiis einer Rat?! viele Grüsse