Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Drebing -

Replied to the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Exact the same here... ;) New PC, new FSC... and now I can't login to my old nickname called "Drebing", cause I need the Unlockcode, too.
  • chrisofusa -

Posted the thread Fscloud unlock code.

Thread
    I got a new computer and I did save the unlock file from the old computer but it got damage on the usb hardrive. I would like to continue using my Nickname "ChrisofUSA" but I forgot the code or password. Can my nickname be unlock again or do I need a…
  • Musashi -

Replied to the thread Other players not showing up.

I have got the same problem exactly. I can see myself and other pilots on the map but nothing in the xplane? Any recommendations thanks
  • EDDKKlaus -

Replied to the thread Lost pointa.

Hi ! same Problem i have ! 2 Times , FScloud set my Points from more then 1200 to 100 or so... Aktuell my Points are 138 Flights are 28 Miles are 10341 this can not be !? This is not Fun ! Bye
  • Fonseca -

Posted the thread My plane dont appear on the map of fscloud..

Thread
    Hi, My plane dont appear on the map of fscloud can you help? Pilot ID: DLH5890 FONSECA Thanks Victor
  • blakefb21 -

im having the same issue. another plane is parked next to me on the map, but i cant see them. ive seen others before when i first ran setup and pointed the fscloud to where my simobjects folder is. ive tried replacing the plane next to me with a…
  • Michel -

Posted the thread UNLOCK COD.

Thread
    Bonjour je vient de réinstaller fscloud et la sa me demande un unlock cod j'ai tout essayer même supprimer fscloud.ini et même rentrer le code de unlock rien ne fonctionne comment je peut faire merci
  • Siregar -

Wrote a comment on Siregar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hallo,ich habe eine Frage.Bei FSCloud neben Piloten-Name ist einen Fahne ( z.B Fahne von Deutschland) wie traegt man diese Fahne neben den Piloten ein? Vielleicht können Sie mir Tipp geben. Danke im Vorraus.
  • HHK -

Posted the thread Flag to be shown ahead of my nick.

Thread
    Hi! I would like to show the flag of my country ahead of my nick. How can I achieve this? Kind regards HHK
  • HHK -

May be, you are too far away. Planes are very small, may be you can see them as soon as you come closer. Try it! Regards HHK
  • Ptoups -

Posted the thread Other players not showing up.

Thread
    Hi, what do I need to so of other players dont show up? I can see them on the map but can't see the plane? :(
  • Milseraner -

Replied to the thread Cloud FSCloud erkennt den X-Plane 11 als FSX.

Probleme gelöst. Erst X-Plane starten und dann FSCloud. Jetzt wird der FluSi korrekt erkannt.