Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• FreightDawg -

Hat einen Kommentar an die Pinnwand von tattoomann geschrieben.

Pinnwand-Kommentar
    is there a pilot handbook that i missed?, i'd like to know the procedure on aircraft substitution and also would it be possible to add more freight routes across Asia thank you
  • Drebing -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema TAGAIR - Your virtual airline verfasst.

Beitrag
    Greetings! Finally there are good news from TAGAIR. The first Embraer 170 was purchased and equipped with the new 2019 livery. 81.169.250.232/forum/index.php…727729a6ca8c5c0e7696831d2 AIA (Flyable) Embraer 170...................... Download available…
  • Drebing -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Smartcars not working verfasst.

Beitrag
    Download and install the newest version of smartCARS.
  • chrisofusa -

Hat das Thema Smartcars not working gestartet.

Thema
    After updating Windows 10 in September, smartcars keeps closing out in flight. System event viewer points to Net framework 4.7 error. Can't uninstall updates in Windows 10 and re-downloading the framework does not reinstall or fix the problem. I see…
  • Drebing -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Virtual Airline System [VAS] 1.0 verfasst.

Beitrag
  • Drebing -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema How to install FScloud for FSX verfasst.

Beitrag
    You need to run SimConnect.msi in these two folders at first of all for one time: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-RTM C:\Program Files
  • bininmil -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Virtual Airline System [VAS] 1.0 verfasst.

Beitrag
    where can download VA APP? The link is Nothing Found. live map is awesome.
  • greenleader -

Hat das Thema How to install FScloud for FSX gestartet.

Thema
    I have read through all of the threads that I could regarding installation issues of FScloud. Here is my problem. I have FSX Steam installed. I have done the following: Downloaded FScloud Install FSCloud as admin Start FSX Select a flight Start flight…
  • Bob -

Hat einen Kommentar an die Pinnwand von admin geschrieben.

Pinnwand-Kommentar
    I have downloaded fscloud...I need a unlock code sent to badams49@cox.net
  • Dazzer91 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema X-Plane plugin port verfasst.

Beitrag
    Aware this is a 3 year old thread, but turned up in a 'linux' search. I, too, would like support for linux. Only use XP on linux. Was any progress made on this? Abandoned?
  • FSP-Heiko -

Hat das Thema Grüße aus Ostfriesland! gestartet.

Thema
    Moin liebe Flieger-Gemeinde ;) Ich bin Heiko , 29 Jahre jung und komme aus dem schönen Ostfriesland! Mein "Heimatflughafen ist EDWF mit den großen fliege ich meistens ab EDDH =) Vor einiger Zeit habe ich X-Plane11 für mich entdeckt und finde immer…
  • donaldo01 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vorstellung verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hi ich habe den Translator aufgerufen, somit ist meine Frage beantwortet. Ich danke für die Reaktion
  • donaldo01 -

Beitrag
    Eben nur was diese Meldung im Chat bedeutet. Added a re-load last known position to the config. Working on X-Plane integration. Bugs or ideas? Visit our forum! Danke
  • Drebing -

Beitrag
    Im Zweifel Google Translator und alles ist beantwortet... Oder was ist deine genaue Frage?
  • donaldo01 -

Hat das Thema Vorstellung gestartet.

Thema
    Hallo zusammen ich möchte mich kurz vorstellen: Mein Name ist Toni und komme aus München wohne in Ingolstadt. Ich finde es hier recht gut, muss mich aber noch einarbeiten. Eine Frage hätt ich zu einer Meldung was die bedeutet??? Added a re-load last…
  • scarfone261 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema X Plane 11, FSCloud was half working, smartcars will not open with errors, refreshed PC verfasst.

Beitrag
    Seems that I have fixed the issues by downloading and installing the various C++ Redistributions packs. So I'm back to just figuring out how to join an airline and or get credit for flights.
  • Lauke -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema X-Plane 11 Model Matching No landing gear verfasst.

Beitrag
    are you using Xsquawkbox? Try disabling/removing Xsquawkbox plugins folder with the models, since it uses the same model set. Worked for me.
  • Lauke -

Hat das Thema FSCLOUD stopped to report Temp, Pressure and Wind gestartet.

Thema
    FSCloud tstopped to report Temp, Pressure and Wind. What is broken?
  • Hello All, I use X Plane 11 and had downloaded FScloud and the other recommended apps. FSCloud would show my location, I could see others on the map, up close and could text chat with others. Smartcars was working somewhat, thou I wasn't getting…